Services > Systems
Quality Service Is Our Main Priority
Our offices in Norwest & Blacktown are genuinely committed to producing excellent sales and leasing results for our clients, which in turn translate into real bottom line results. If we do not perform, we cannot expect to be referred to your business associates.
We treat all exclusive listings with a focus that ensures our clients have the best opportunity to maximize their return from the particular sale or lease that we are assigned. Our goal in all these assignments is to understand the real needs of our client and to formulate a marketing plan to achieve the best outcome within the shortest possible timeframe.
In order to perform professionally in our role, we undertake to provide you with realistic and genuine opinions of both market values and market rents. Overpriced listings do not sell or lease and our function is to correctly price a property and then negotiate a successful outcome on your behalf.
Systems and Technology
One of the most effective business development tools that the Hills Commercial Real Estate has to offer is our industry leading technology. Our use of advanced online listing and database systems provide us with a simple and efficient way to send and receive leads and inquiries and to keep our clients informed in relation to their specific property.
This use of technology ensures your property receives a level of exposure far exceeding anything our competitors offer. In today’s electronic age, the benefits of our technology will prove a vital component in the successful sale or leasing of your building.
Commercial Real Estate Portals
We subscribe and feature our properties in the major portals in Australia. We are featured on all major commercial internet portals including; Commercial Real Estate, Real Commercial and Commercial View. Our search engine optimisation ensures we will be found in most google and facebook style searches due to our progressive search engine optimisation.
Our network database is one of the most advanced systems available. The state of the art features are designed to ensure our clients properties are exposed to prospective customers. A report is also generated for our clients updating them at the press of a button at anytime.
Benefits of our database:
- Web based system accessible from anywhere around the world.
- Single point of entry for all our contacts, buyers, sellers, tenants, lessors, suppliers, authorities, solicitors, advisors etc…
- All qualified enquiries are entered into the system then categorised per their property requirements which is important when matching properties and directing specific information to them.
- We enter our Vendors/lessors and their contact details. Then the Vendors / Lessors can also request to receive information of suitable properties for sale that fall within their requirements, and this creates another purchaser/investor and lessor customer.
- Our data base list of contacts grows at a rapid rate with thousands of customers and clients that have transacted business and or want valuable information regularly sent to them.
- Log files and reports on all offers, inspections, comments, price changes and status of the properties are recorded for reporting this critical information to our clients. Note that if a change occurs to the property our system will advise all enquiries that have been submitted and received information about the property of the changes by email, fax or letter automatically as well as the real estate portals.
- The Hills Commercial Real Estate system is designed to service our customers and clients as efficiently as possible by providing detailed information about the current status of the property. The property features and benefits including photographs internal & external, floor plans, site plans are used to display the property on our web site and other external real estate portals by pressing a button. If any changes to the property occur these portals are also updated with the changes, ensuring our customers are receiving updated real information.